Saturday, March 31, 2007

Refreshing Thoughts Of A Humdrum Day

Here are some PPJs (pathetic poor jokes) to make you petrified :p

"With sufficient amount of generalization every innovation can be reduced to Turing machine and hence proved non-innovation"
"With careful amount of fine tuning any non-innovative idea can be proved sufficiently away from existing one and hence proved innovation"
Well I guess writing patents is all about that J and lawyers excel in this so called (art of fake writing):P
"Rule Number One: Make only one rule"
"Rule Number Two: make only few" – well quite applicable in real life
I call that main mantra of better execution.

"My Rule Number One: I have my own weird ones so be careful of me"
does not that scare you ?

That’s what I *wrote* during writing skill workshop. It’s kind of surprising that series of contemplation, manipulation to escape, and frustration can lead to something useless enough and also laughing matter.
Hey do not laugh at me :) laugh at the tutor whose consistent(optimal) paining attempt caused it. In general *optimal* frustration leads to a scintilla of construction out of huge possible space of darkness (some ppl unknowingly call that destruction).
Btw, one destruction can lead to many opportunities for the *week minds* who prefer construction (ignorant about eternal truth that without destruction they will end-up in saturation).
As usual being futuristic, I prefer destruction as method to contribute and to keep generating lunch for poor.

No comments: