Thursday, April 19, 2007

Useless Thoughts of Trackless Mind

Any guess about such weird title which might make you laugh for a moment.
But actually they are part of real life while I am commuting to office on the tightly packed b'lore roads. Well that's common excuse *got stuck in traffic Jam* I use when I reach late to office. and I can always use it anyday without lying because that's common excuse everybody in b'lore uses (it's like having headache). Sometimes I say *stuck in traffic* while having breakfast :)
Generally ppl use headache excuse because u can not enter inside some one's mind and exactly same applies to *stuck in traffic excuse* because no one can not dare to go and validate excuse on zam packed b'lore roads in morning.

Well going back back to main point "useless arguments" while sitting in cab.
I keep thinking till I get bored by my own ideas and then by then hopefully I reach office and start boring my colleagues with already thought ideas. Well that brings me to most important activity of life *arguing*.

I can not think about any day spent without arguing -- well that's common for all of us. I think arguing is most useful purpose of human brain other than rarely thinking some useful stuff. I think that habit of arguing on useless point is very useful. Because that keeps us occupied and also talking on useful things is so monotonous. I mean there are only very few useful things to do in life -- and we want to talk much more than just small set of useful things. So it's hard to get useful topic to argue and on other hand useless funny topics are very common in our life. And we get good variety of useless topics. My most favorite topic is *life on mars* mostly I can claim anything and there is no way to validate about my arguments about things on mars.

But sometimes I really find it hard to get people to argue so I have developed habit arguing
with myself. And that's most useful habit -- it helps me while there is no body around (i.e. i am in Cab). Otherwise if somebody is around, I can persuade him to argue. These days I have started treating people so that I can argue with them while he is eating. In case you are thinking about *why not she*. It's generally hard to get girls who can argue. Because arguing requires very critical thing called *brain*. Well I am not saying that girls do not have brain but instead they do not know that it needs or can be used (kind of kanjoos).

In case you are wondering why do I write so much. Well it's because right now I do not have anyone to argue with me and also it's fun arguing with on web -- mostly because I can argue as idiotic possible and he/she can not hit me. I really thank Von-neuman for not including slapping hand in computer architecture. Because if it was then people cud have developed viruses to remotely hit me using my own computers hand. And also, all these web companies wud have started giving aids *easy hitting service for $0". So finally you got the reason abt *why I write blog *.

Btw, thanks for reading my arguments (or more specifically arguing with me) and hitting me and also not asking me for a treat. Well today I got to argue with you for free without listening to you. Otherwise in real life you have to listen to other's boring arguments to make them listen you. I generally hate that.

*generally trackless minds are more creative and tracking mind kills it's creativity*

Disclaimer: this is fiction and no views on people's capability

No comments: